Amazing Value! This lovely fully renovated home offers a wonderful open floor plan layout with a large family room plus eat-in and formal dining spaces. The kitchen and bathrooms are gorgeous with new cabinets and countertops! All common areas and master bedroom are tiled! Sip coffee on your screened-in porch, enjoying the peaceful pond views and, later, relax in the evenings by your cozy wood-burning fireplace hearth. You'll sleep easy knowing the roof and AC are both newer as well. Great central Jacksonville location, close to all major roads as well as many shopping and dining options. This home is completely move-in ready and is waiting for you to call it home! Call today for your tour.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional
Electric Water Heater
1,229 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Living/Dining Combo, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer/Dryer
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Covered, Patio Screened, Open Porch
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond, Water Front. Suburban, City Road, Asphalt, Regular.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $232,000
Median Sold Price $205,000
Days On Site 97
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc