Every once in a while one of those over the top homes comes on the market. You know, the ones the builder of the community built for himself with all the extra touches. Then a new family gets hold of it and upgrades even more and you have the most exquisite, well loved, gently lived in home that's immediately warm, inviting and ready to be yours today. This all brick house is exactly that home! Granite, ceramic tile, gleaming wood floors, formal living & dining, cozy family room with brick fireplace, big bedrooms, side entry oversized garage, architectural shingle roof, fenced back yard with open patio for relaxing and so much more. Be sure to ask for more details, disclosures, survey, the full tour of 35 photos, and your personal tour today! Before calling w/?'s, see listing history.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater
2,541 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cove St Johns
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Glass Block Windows
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Tinted Window
- Fireplace, Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway.
- Patio, Front Porch, Open Porch
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.33 ac
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter, Sidewalks, Shed, Outdoor Lights. Suburban, 2-Lane Road, City Road, Asphalt, Regular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $245,000
Median sold price $190,000
Days On Market 39
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc