(LOT #32) Christopher Homes at Ladera Ranch in Orange County's premier master planned community. Designs by award winning architects to accommodate the current lifestyles and high expectations of today's homebuyers. Brand new floor plans showcase a host of popular design elements, including Great Room, downstairs bedroom suites, and California Room with multi-stacking doors for indoor/outdoor living. Highly sought after plan #2 boasting approximately 2934 square feet with 10 foot ceilings downstairs with an open floor plan on an approximately 4566 square foot lot awaits your family. This breath taking home features 4 bedrooms plus a spacious loft, with 4 bathrooms. Gorgeous Kitchen with Quartz counter tops, a 48" Kitchen Aid Cooktop as well as a Kitchen Aid Stainless Steel Oven, Microwave & Dishwasher!!! All of the bathroom counter tops are appointed with quartz, and buyer can still choose kitchen counter top colors & backsplash designs, & flooring throughout the home. The homeowners can enjoy Ladera Ranch's vast array of beautiful parks, recreational amenities, and hiking trails. Christopher Homes is also conveniently located within walking distance of Oso Grande Elementary School, Ladera Skate Park, and Terramor Aquatic Park. This home is available for move in May/June 2018 !!!
Single Family, Spanish, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Common Hot Water Heater
2,934 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Six Burner Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Unfurnished, Data Wiring/Cat 5
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, In-ground
- Community Spa, In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Biking/Fitness Trail, Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $904,950
Median Sold Price $699,950
Days On Site 78
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS