You won’t want to miss your chance at this designer 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home. This spacious and luxurious 2,183 square-foot home is in the covetable gated Siena tract. Located within Marina Hills, you will find peekaboo ocean views and a fresh saltwater breeze. Step into this open-concept stunner to be greeted by a spacious gourmet chef’s kitchen, grand staircase, gorgeous plantation shutters and custom built-ins throughout. The eat-in kitchen offers high-end finishes, double ovens and custom light fixtures. With a separate dining area, this home is perfect for those looking to entertain friends and family. The family room opens to a perfectly manicured green space. Enjoy the scenic views and palm-tree created privacy of this gorgeous outdoor space and patio, perfect for outdoor entertaining. The designer master suite has been re-done top to bottom and features double sinks, a jetted tub and separate glass-encased walk in shower. Vaulted ceilings enhance the spacious master bedroom with French doors opening to a private deck with impeccable scenery.
Single Family, Spanish, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,183 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Range/Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Balcony, Concrete, Deck
- Spanish Clay Tile, Clay
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Community Spa
- Lot View
- Hill, Ocean, Canyon, Peek-A-Boo View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door, Rain Gutters. Suburban.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $875,000
Median Sold Price $850,000
Days On Site 77
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS