Summer is here, treat yourself the best gift before going on vacation. Spacious Lynden II floor plan features 9 ft ceilings on all levels. This stylish townhome offers open and spacious rooms. The modern kitchen is fully loaded with quartz and SS appliances. Luxurious owner's suite has spa quality appeal. This gated community is located in the cultural enriched and vibrant city of Doraville. Kensington Gates is a true commuter's dream! Only minutes to I-285, I-85 and GA 400. Shopping, dining, several parks and recreational facilities are walking distance. Special summer incentives, the best price for the product at this convenient location. Use 3821 McElroy Rd, Doraville GA 30340 in your GPS.
Condo, Contemporary, Multi Level, Craftsman, Traditional, 2+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Sewer Connected, Sewer at Street
1,926 sq. ft
1,926 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Hookups in Hall, Upstairs, Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tile
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,926 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping. Interior Unit, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Gated Community
18 320 02 050
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $365,153
Median Sold Price $254,750
Days On Site 114
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)