Peaceful rural Afton living with beautiful views and convenient access to suburban amenities and shopping. A home thoughtfully designed with a robust addition in 2003 offering a very large open floor plan off of kitchen for entertaining or relaxing. This home also features a new roof, new carpet, resurfaced wood floors, new septic drain field, main floor master suite, lower level junior suite, indoor hot tub and sauna, granite counter tops, 6+ acres which includes a 55 X 35 pole barn, easily maintained landscaping and much more. Up to two horses allowed on property. Located in the desired Stillwater School District. This is more than a home it's an experience!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/2 Three-Qtr
Sump Pump, Well
5,613 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
834 - Stillwater
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room, Loft
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,613 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Microwave, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Walkout, Full, Finished, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- 3. Fireplace, Master Bedroom, Living Room, Wood-burning, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Deck, Balcony
- Hot Tub
- Lot Dimensions
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $759,000
Median Sold Price $585,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 99.8%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)