Last Updated: 11/23/2017 4:03 AM
Retreat from the hustle & bustle of everyday life simply by coming home! Surrounded by lush landscaping & mature trees, this 3 bedroom, 2 bath rancher in Somerset is perfectly situated on a lovely cul-de-sac lot. Quaint & cozy living room to enjoy company w/vaulted ceilings & pot belly gas stove. Horseshoe shaped cabinetry layout & pantry provide ample storage space in the sun-filled kitchen. Guests can perch at the breakfast bar & interact while the chef prepares a meal. The heart of this home will no doubt be the 3 season sunroom w/walls of windows & sliding doors! Entertain or simply unwind w/a cold drink & good book. Retreat to your master suite to quiet your mind & body w/skylights, bay window, walk-in closet & private bath. 2 secondary bedrooms come complete w/oversized closets, ceiling fans & a shared bath. True charm of this property is found outdoors w/quality landscaping, pathways, hot tub & wooden privacy fence creating a soothing oasis you are sure to fall in love with. Storage shed for your tools & equipment. If you are looking for a simple, quite way of life, yet the conveniences of being located near major hwys, shopping & employment than this unique home is for you!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater, Commo
1,120 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Stove, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Carpet and Other, Vinyl, Laminate
- Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window, Bay Window(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Insulated Doors, Extra Storage. Cul-De-Sac, Level, Wooded.