Wow, what a spectacular home. From the moment you pull up in your circular drive, you notice all the elegance this home has to offer. Built in a hidden gem of a neighborhood in this county. As you approach the wide steps and large front porch, built with trex's, cedar siding, beautiful hardwood floors throughout. 10 ft. ceilings throughout the entire lower level and in mother in law suite; Tile in wet areas, solid surface countertops, and backsplash. Built-in bookshelves, fireplace, brick fence two car garage with shop area for working, more room than you can imagine. Crown molding throughout, Gorgeous spacious kitchen, Complete with two bedroom in law suite. amazing outdoor deck w/ sitting area, great for gatherings. THIS IS A TRUE MUST SEE HOME.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Other Construction, Wood Siding
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Recreation Room, Media, Living/Dining Combo
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Dining Room - L Shaped, Formal
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, Street Parking, 2 Car Garage, Garage, Guest Parking.
- Wood, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $160,000
Median sold price $151,900
Days On Market 109
Sales-List Price 96.7%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service