BACK ON THE MARKET... The timeless Home! This home was constructed in 1905 by Captain Palmer. Nestled on 4.56 acres of Water Front overlooking the Potomac River/Dukeharts Channel. Entering the front door and stepping back to the early 1900's you will see how meticulous construction was. You will be amazed with the size of the rooms and the views of the water from all of them. This home was pre-appraised prior to listing. Some renovations may be needed for different types of financing. Please check with your lender. You will truly be amazed at the detail throughout this home. Basement is a cellar entry and is currently used as a work shop. The complete attack is floored with 9+' ceilings. The home is on a peninsula and surrounded by water on three sides and is a parklike setting. The vision is limitless for its modern day uses. There is also a private pier to the right of the property.
Single Family-Detached, Victorian, 3+ Story
1 Full/1 Half
3,342 sq. ft
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,342 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Poured, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Back Yard, Fishing. Corner, Secluded, River Front, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $419,000
Median Sold Price $457,000
Days On Site 79
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS