Rare opportunity in McLean Gardens Condominium! DUPLEX with 4 bedrooms and a den, 2 full bathrooms, large living and dining room area, 2 main entrances on the main floor and 1 entrance on the lower level. The rear private entrance leads to a wonderful backyard lawn. Kitchen on the first level and semi kitchen on the lower level. Freshly painted and brand new carpeting, in-unit washer and dryer, central A/C. It has loads of windows and closets including a walk-in closet that can also be used as a storage room. This corner building unit makes you feel like you are in a house of your own as it is surrounded by lawns and trees. The pet friendly property (cats/dog) faces East, South and North. The Association offers relaxing gardens, numerous barbecue grills/picnic areas, playgrounds and a summer swimming pool. McLean Gardens Condominium, which is part of Cleveland Park, is around the corner from Cathedral Commons, presents lovely townhouses of six unique units in each building in a prime location of the embassy district, Cathedral Heights just North of Georgetown with plenty of great shops and restaurants just a few blocks away. The area has a community garden, 3 tennis courts, a dog park and 2 children's playgrounds. Bus lines include 30, 31, 33, 37, H3, H4, D32, 96, N2, N4. You can also access the red line Metro at Cleveland Park or Tenleytown stations. Deadline~for sales offers is BY MONDAY, September 23, 2019, 8pm EST.
Townhouse, Colonial, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,598 sq. ft
DSL Available, Electric service available, Telephone
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room
- Galley Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,598 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Intercom System, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Poured
- Guest Facilities
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Concrete
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $667,000
Median Sold Price $575,000
Days On Site 69
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS