A contemporary, spacious home to capture your heart! A Fostoria plan built in 1996 with 1800 plus SF (EST.). Beautiful morning sunshine in the backyard. A quiet patio for relaxation, spa time or dining under the stars. With careful attention to detail, the addition of upscale enhancements and comforts has transformed this home into your own 2018 modern and spectacular Shangri-La. There are soaring ceilings with fans & modern light fixtures, plantation shutters, modern fireplace, designer paint on walls, beautiful tile & Berber carpet flooring; all blended to a spectacular look! A skylight and transom windows flood the kitchen with cheerful natural light that accentuate the look of the stainless steel appliances, top-line cabinets, white counters, island bar and an eat-in nook that is smashing! A private casita and another guest bedroom make visitors comfortable and yet there is also a den/office. The ideal home for the discriminating buyer who appreciates quality and loves perfection.
Single Family, Traditional
1,981 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Living Room, Walk-In Pantry
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry, Skylight
- Bath Description
- Tub Only
- Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave Built-In
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Gas logs, Gas Burning, Great Room, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Unfurnished, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway.
- Concrete Slab, Covered
- Sprinkler System, Sprinklers Drip
- Lot View
- Peek-A-Boo View, View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door, Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped. Senior Community, Ground Level Unit.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Golf Facilities, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $398,500
Median Sold Price $325,000
Days On Site 102
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: cacdar-r - California Desert Association