Last Updated: 9/20/2017 4:17 AM
Completely remodeled home with a fantastic back yard! This is a prime location in a sought after neighborhood with fantastic views of the mountains from high on a hill close to shopping, Englewood, the light rail stations and hospitals. The inside is beautiful and open with an open floor plan that flows easily from one room to another. There are vaulted ceilings in the bright sunny family room, hardwood floors and a large remodeled kitchen with quartz counters, deep sink, double oven, and gas stove top. A wall has been taken out to open to large living room stove and tall ceilings. In the back, there is a privacy fence and a covered patio, perfect for entertaining and bbqs. There is also an over sized one car detached garage with a workshop. The basement a separate 1 bedroom/ 1 bath and could easily have its own entrance for an apartment. The boiler is in wonderful condition and is regularly maintained for its efficiency. Enjoy the lower bills during the winter! Must see!
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Bungalow
Public Water Service
2,208 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
2,084 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,404 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 804 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Washer
- Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Room Refrig
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Finished, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas logs, Wood-burning, Family Room.
- Complex Secured
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Frame
- Covered, Front Porch, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden. Public Roads, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $489,900
Median sold price $364,000
Days On Market 54
Sales-List Price 1.0%