Back on the market and their loss is your gain! Better than new Townhome with great square footage! Walkout Balcony from the Master Bedroom. The Master Bedroom is fit for a King and your King-size furniture. His/Her separate vanities in Master Bathroom and his/her vanity and garden tub with separate shower, built-in dresser/chest in walk-in closet. Bonus room could be used as 4th bedroom. This townhome has plenty of closet space, hardwoods, fireplace, privacy fence, 2 car garage, and only 20 minutes to Hartsfield Jackson Airport. Close to I75 & I675, Shopping, Dining and Entertainment. Clean & move-in ready for your pickiest clients...You have got to see it for yourself.
Single Family-Attached, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Concrete Siding
Sewer at Street
2,004 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry, pantry walk-in
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Great Room, Factory Built.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Balcony, Deck/Patio
- Composition, Other
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Physical Fit Facilities, Walk to Shopping. Interior Unit, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $123,990
Median sold price $137,000
Days On Market 118
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service