REDUCED! Welcome to 386B Walnut Street, located off Walnut Street minutes to Rte. 1, 128 and 95. Located on a quite dead end, enjoy the privacy and seclusion that makes this like new home special. Completely renovated throughout, this 3 bedroom home has a new roof, windows, siding, central air, hardwood flooring, new kitchen with granite, stainless appliances & tile back splash, new deck and so much more. Enjoy the first floor master, with two additional spacious bedrooms on the second floor. This spacious home has 1279 square feet of living space, with additional space to complete in the open basement, complete with high ceilings & walk out. Situated on a 12,807 square foot lot, this home is steps to Frey Playground & Park, Lynn Woods and the Rose Garden. 2 miles to Rte. 1, 4.5 miles to Rte. 128 / 95 and a short distance to Boston. Enjoy all the transportation options Lynn has to offer; commuter rail, bus and ferry service to Boston. Do not miss this opportunity and value.
Single Family, Colonial
1,279 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Tub Only
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Stone
- Central Air
- Oil. Central.
- Walkout, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Gutters. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Private Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Golf Facilities