Fantastic find in sought after Duluth location is priced 30K below recent sales in n'hood. Updates needed but this incredible price allows you to personalize this spacious townhome to your liking & come out thousands under mkt value! 3BR's ea w/ priv bath& walk in closets-BR/BA in terrace level can dbl as 2nd family, media or play rm. Eat in kit w/light stained cabinets, separate DR w/ hwds, family rm w/FP + French doors leading to lrg screened tiled porch overlooking priv backyard and trees. Carpet, kit hwds & counters, some blinds, single gar door, and slab patio off terrace need replacing/ some deferred maint., some trim paint needed. Lots of space,convenient location, + low HOA fees incl pool ! Ideal update & flip property w/profit or make it your own!
Single Family-Attached, 2+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Sewer Connected, Sewer at Street
2,338 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Car, Garage.
- Deck/Patio, Screened Porch
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse. Interior Unit, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $343,294
Median Sold Price $259,900
Days On Site 70
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service