Nestled on almost one acre, you will find this custom all brick rambler. Its located at the end of a quiet street with only 18 homes in the subdivision. There are no covenants or restrictions, so bring your RVs, boats, bikes, and UTVs. This stunning home features fresh paint, 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, Large living room with a bay window, Dining room, all with original hardwood beneath the carpeting upstairs. Eat-in kitchen with bamboo flooring, appliances & sink were replaced in 2013 , sunroom with storage room off the back (was a hot-tub room), finished basement with brand new carpeting a buck stove insert, laundry room, utility room, storage room with cedar closet for those special clothes. All windows and insulated garage door were replaced in 2003, HVAC was replaced in 2018, new roof 2016 with leaf guard gutters. 2 car garage with opener and plenty of room for the owner that wants to tinker with their toys. All of this beauty can be observed off the oversized deck, surrounded by mature trees, and lots of Mother nature.
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
2,688 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Quiet Acres Sub
Charles County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,800 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 888 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning, Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks. Dead End Street.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $395,990
Median Sold Price $350,000
Days On Site 100
Sales-List Price 100.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS