Welcome home to your 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath move-in ready townhome located on Wekiva Golf course overlooking the 17th green. The kitchen has 42 inch cabinets and granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar. Entertaining is easy with its attached dinnette area. The open floor plan offers a kitchen family room combo. The family room boasts wood floors and crown molding. Upstairs you'll find a spacious master bedroom and master bath that has dual sinks with granite counters and a large walk in shower. Additional features include recessed lighting, blinds, security system, and walk in closet in the master bedroom. Relax in your screen rear patio with a breathtaking view of the golf course. Walk to the library, golf course, tennis courts or playground. Zoned for Seminole County schools and convenient to I4, Maitland, or 429.
Townhouse, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater
1,472 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Electric
LAKE BRANTLEY HIGH
Detailed Room Information
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Unfurnished, Crown Molding, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Wood Cabinets, Stone Counter Top, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Fire Sprinklers, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Guest Parking, Open Parking, Garage.
- Covered, Enclosed, Front Porch, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Sliding Glass Door, Street Lights. Golf Course, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $376,750
Median Sold Price $285,500
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS