Magnificent custom home overlooking the Nicklaus Golf Course in prestigious guard-gated Carlton Woods w/equity golf membership! Soaring ceilings, stunning architectural detail, superior commercial construction & finishes, plantation shutters, elevator, refinished hardwood floors, new carpet, recent interior & exterior paint & abundant windows provide serene golf course views throughout. Flowing floor plan offers plenty of room for casual & formal entertaining: open concept island kitchen w/planning desk, walk-in pantry, double oven & breakfast bar overlooking breakfast & family rooms; formal living & dining w/butler's pantry & wine room; master retreat down w/sitting area, cozy FP, separate master baths & closets; handsome mahogany paneled library w/FP; huge home theater w/stage (perfect for karaoke!); playroom & game room up w/balcony (combined w/guest bed could be transformed into in-law suite);extensive covered patio,fabulous outdoor kitchen w/pizza oven, fire pit & expansive views!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
10 Full/1 Half
12,796 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Wdlnds Village Of Carlton Woods 04
11 - Conroe
TOUGH ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
MCCULLOUGH JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
THE WOODLANDS HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection, Gas Dryer Hookup, Washer Connection
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Ventilator
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 4. Gas Burning, Gas logs.
- Guard At Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Window Drapes-curtains, Elevator, High Ceiling, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Balcony, Covered, Deck/Patio, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 1 Up to 2 Acres
- Rear, Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Controlled subdivision access, Workshop. Golf Course, Concrete Road, Curb.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $525,000
Median Sold Price $355,000
Days On Site 107
Sales-List Price 96.4%
SOURCE: Houston Association of Realtors