Last Updated: 1/22/2018 4:11 AM
Extraordinary opportunity to own this 1992 Jerome Hyndman designed prairie style estate home with pool and guest house just 30 steps to Village of Michiana's Stop 39 Beach Access. Artfully linked to surrounding dunes and lake shore, the home is constructed with broad eaves and cornered windows. You'll treasure beautiful garden views from the main home. Total of 4 bedrooms, 5 baths, wood burning fireplace and over 3500 square feet of living space. Prefect for entertaining family and friends, the guest house is 904 SF and features two bedrooms, one bathroom with exceptional game room. Generous sized gunite swimming pool, large secluded yard and outdoor patio. Two car garage, spacious driveway and additional parking area provides all the space you need for guests.
Single Family, Contemporary
5 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
3,535 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Central Vacuum, Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated, Screened
- Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Composition, Rubber
- Lot Dimensions
- 147 x 125
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Corner, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.