Custom built Southern Living Design collection home in one of the upstates finest communities, Cross Creek Plantation. Cross Creek Plantation is within minutes of Nationally ranked Clemson University, Lake Keowee, Blue Ridge Mountains,dining,shopping and hospital. Within Cross Creek Plantation is the P.B.Dye designed golf course with rolling topography similar to the world renowned Saint Andrews golf course in Scotland.The clubhouse features fine dining, a sport bar and grille along with a pro shop. This custom home was built by Christoff Builders with poured concrete walls for added structural integrity. Open floor plan, fireplace with gas logs, soaring ceilings(some 12 ft), tray ceilings in dining room and master bedroom, walk in pantry, hot water on demand for tea or coffee under cabinet lighting. Spacious master suite with tray ceiling and fabulous walk in close.t Master bath walk in shower has body wash jets and rain shower head. Architectural features include arches in the dining room and kitchen, tray ceilings in the master bedroom and formal dining room, bay windows in kitchen,12 foot and 9 foot ceilings, trays and double tray ceilings. No steps walk in level from garage for multi generational families. The exterior is designed maintenance free with cement planks and rock exterior so you can enjoy time playing golf or refreshing in the community pool.Sprinkler system inn front yard. Screened gazebo with ceiling fan and electricity. Once your arrive home you will not want to leave!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,249 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cross Creek Plan
Cable TV, Electric, Telephone, Underground
BLUE RIDGE ELEMENTARY
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Recreation Room, Workshop
- Master Bedroom on Main, Walk-In Closet
- Breakfast Area
- Washer Connection, Sink
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jack and Jill Bath, Dual Sinks
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,105 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Convection Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Ice Maker Hookup, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Zone.
- Daylight, Heated, Inside Entrance, Partially Finished, Walkout, Workshop, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Insulated, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl Frame
- Gas Burning, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smooth Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Hydro Tub, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Attached Carport, Garage.
- Patio, Front Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- .50 to .99
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gazebo, Garage. In City, Subdivision, Gated Community, Golf Course, Corner, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Golf Facilities, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $339,000
Median Sold Price $182,500
Days On Site 108
Sales-List Price 96.7%
SOURCE: Western Upstate MLS