One level living in this beautiful extended Rambler with 1539 sq. ft. of updates, with NO HOA! Everything has been done for you just move on in and start enjoying your new home. Huge eat-in sunny kitchen. New granite counters, and all new stainless steel appliances including the kitchen sink. Open floor plan, living room and a family room, 2 updated full bathrooms, a separate laundry room with brand new full size washer and dryer. Nice sunny room off of Family Room can be used for crafts or reading. Long driveway with a carport leads right to the kitchen door. Fenced in backyard, play set, shed and a deck. This is cheaper than most condos or townhomes. The whole house has been freshly painted with two-tone neutral paint. Open House this Sunday 1-4.
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
1,539 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Prince William County
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,539 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Wire
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $358,000
Median Sold Price $330,000
Days On Site 68
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS