Price reduced! Location! Location! Location! This beautiful home built by Darling is walking distance to the lake, clubhouse, tennis courts, beach area, and Elementary School! Featuring 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and numerous upgrades, this home is a must see. The oversize Master Suite is separate from all other bedrooms and has a large spa like walk-in shower, dual vanities, and a huge walk in closet. Why wait to build when you can get this amazing home in a prime location within Viridian? Come enjoy all the amenities this neighborhood has to offer!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, City
2,944 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Radiant Barrier, Cable TV, Underground
- Central Heat, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven Gas, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Pre-Wired Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Decorator Lights, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Tandem, Covered.
- Brick, Stone
- Porch Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- 40 x 123, Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Insulated Doors, Gutters, Landscaped, Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Concrete Road, Greenbelt, Interior lot.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $265,000
Median Sold Price $209,966
Days On Site 63
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Dallas MLS - N.T.R.E.I.S.