Wow! You'll marvel when visiting this 2003 Parade Of Homes winner! This home offers 5968 square feet of living space nestled on a 4.1 acre lot. Custom carpentry, tray and cathedral ceilings, pillars, and wood floors accent this home throughout. First floor offers one story living with a master suite, 2 story great room with fireplace, sunroom, office, formal dining room and spacious kitchen with beautiful cherry cabinets, granite and stainless steel appliances. A bonus room on the second floor is ready to be finished making 5 bedrooms a possibility. The daylight walk out lower level is fully finished with a kitchen, bedroom and full bath creating potential in-law quarters. The oversized 3 car garage has an epoxy coated floor, storage system and work area. Enjoy your beautiful home on the inside or go outside and lounge by the swimming pool or relax on stamped concrete patio overlooking the breathtaking landscaping and waterfall.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Well
6,473 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Eastern Lancaster County
NEW HOLLAND E.S.
GARDEN SPOT M.S.
GARDEN SPOT H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,960 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,513 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Built-In, Gravel, Oversized Parking.
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Waterfall, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Clear lot, Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $289,900
Median Sold Price $222,000
Days On Site 104
Sales-List Price 94.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS