Last Updated: 9/25/2017 10:27 PM
100% Total Renovation, Beautifully Remodeled/Landscaped and Move-in Ready. This home is a must see. Hardwood Flooring throughout the house, Brand new SS Kitchen Appliances, A Roof that is only 2 weeks old. Everything including the Tub/Shower has been replaced in this home. Enter the home you will see plenty of Natural lighting offered from the windows and skylights in the living room. Beautiful columns separating the dinning room and living room. The deck in the back has so much space with a built-in grill and plenty of sitting space to entertain family and friends.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Aluminum/Vinyl, Stone and Frame
1,482 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry
- Dryer, Washer, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Living Room, Factory Built.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse. Corner, Level, Sloped, Wooded.
GPS works great for this home. From East west connector, turn right on Hicks Road then Right onto Smyrna Powder Springs Road. Home is at the corner of White Oak Dr and Smyrna Power Springs.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $375,000
Median sold price $269,900
Days On Market 71
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service