Westlake Island living at its best! Welcome to this spacious 2 story Westlake Island home, situated only houses from the main channel with a rear patio to enjoy those SoCal sunsets. Ideally placed mature landscaping ensures just the right amount of shade when entertaining or just enjoying family time. This home boasts an open floor plan with a recently updated kitchen, dining & an extra large family room, all with views to the lake. All bedrooms on the upper level with each having special views. The master suite is especially well sized and includes a fireplace. The master bathroom has been recently updated with double vanities, separate shower and free standing tub. 2 walk in closets complete the master suite. A second upstairs bathroom has also been recently updated. The 4th. bedroom is currently being used as an office, also with a fireplace. A laundry chute provides direct access to a large utility room that includes washer and dryer. Enjoy an electric boat ride from your own dock to a selection of fine dining and casual restaurants. This is the family home you have been waiting for. Also available for lease.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2,924 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Suite, 1 Master Suite
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Freezer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Family Room, Master Bedroom.
- Guard At Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Direct Garage Access.
- Stucco, Brick
- Balcony, Brick, Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Partial, Stucco Wall, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Dock, Rain Gutters, Storage Area.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,185,000
Median Sold Price $946,000
Days On Site 74
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS