Last Updated: 9/23/2017 5:53 AM
Spectacular estate home overlooks the 24th green & pond at the 25th tee box of the mountain 9 of Governors Club, a Jack Nicklaus Signature Course. One of a kind estate designed by the highly acclaimed architect, Hutch Johnson! Attention to superior detail and expert integration of the Edwards Mountain terrain is breathtaking. Nature views from every well placed window. Cherry paneled library is jaw dropping, huge gourmet delight kitchen & very private master suite. ELEVATOR, Quality & Value!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, City
Site Built, Brick Veneer, Shake, Stucco
5,446 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Clay Thomas/Architect Hutch Johnson
CHATHAM - N CHATHAM
CHATHAM - MARGARET B POLLARD
CHATHAM - NORTHWOOD
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Office, Media, Utility Room
- Breakfast Area, Formal
- First Floor Laundry
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,635 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,811 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Basement, Daylight, Finished, Full, Heated, Inside Entrance, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Gas logs, Great Room, Study.
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Walls - Panelling, Pantry, Skylight, Smoke Alarm, Solid Surface Counter, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Parking Pad, Garage.
- Shakes, Stucco, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Porch Covered, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 60x402x254x167x144 per r>
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Irrigation System, Trees, Landscaped. Gated Community, Golf Course, Private Roads, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities
From Chapel Hill: South on 15-501, Left at Mt Carmel Church Rd, Right on Governors Drive, through gate and stay on GD till right on Morehead, right on Franklin Ridge, left on Glenn Glade, home on left.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $515,000
Median sold price $381,200
Days On Market 120
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: Triangle MLS Inc