Great opportunity in Cherry Knolls! This 5 bed, 3 bath home sits on a generous Â¼-acre lot and features tasteful finishes throughout. Enjoy gleaming hardwoods, crown moulding & upgraded kitchen & baths. The formal living & dining rooms offer remarkable, multi-functional space. Kitchen w/ upgraded cherry cabinetry, slab granite, tile backsplash & stainless appliances. Spacious & bright family room w/ a classic brick fireplace. Convenient main-level bedroom is ideal as a study. Expanded master w/ a vast walk-in closet & en suite bath w/ upgraded finishes. Also on the upper are 2 additional beds that share use of the full hall bath. Finished basement includes the 5th bed & large rec room. Beautifully landscaped backyard is detailed w/ mature trees & perennials, 2 patios, utility shed & room to entertain. Fantastic location, walking distance to Newton Middle School & close to the community pool, Cherry Knolls Park & The Streets at SouthGlenn!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Frame, Stone, Wood Siding
2,641 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,091 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 550 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Evaporative, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hot Water. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Finished, Partial, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Family Room, Gas Burning, Gas logs.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Garage, Lighted.
- Wood, Stone, Frame
- Front Porch, Patio
- Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Landscaped, Shed. Public Roads, Paved Road.
Potential Short Sale
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $508,950
Median Sold Price $450,000
Days On Site 66
Sales-List Price 98.5%