Welcome to 397 Third St in Sunfield, Michigan. This country style ranch home sits on two village lots equalling .62 acres in the Lakewood School district. Enjoy the rustic wood paneling and overall country look and feel throughout this home. Each and every room in has vaulted ceilings, including the bathrooms. The bathrooms feature obscure glass for your privacy, you can see out but they can't see in. The full basement is waiting for you and your hobby supplies, the options for this basement space are almost endless! The detached two and a half stall garage has electric, room for storage and an existing work bench for all of your tools and supplies. Just 15 minutes to Grand Ledge or 40 minutes to Grand Rapids, this home has a great location! Call to schedule your private showing today.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
Manufactured/Modular, Vinyl Siding
1,344 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,344 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Electric, Natural Gas, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,344 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,344 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Insulated, Storm Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Garage, Unpaved.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Extra Storage. Unpaved Road, Public Roads, Level, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $134,900
Median Sold Price $129,500
Days On Site 67
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Michigan Regional Information Center, LLC