All you want in a dream kitchen is in this absolutely stunning Harveston home. Set on a prime lot at the end of a cul-de-sac, this beauty shows better than a model. Long private driveway leads you into this immaculate home with 4 bedrooms plus bonus room, 3 bathrooms and 3 car garage. Lets start with the exquisite kitchen that looks like it came off the cover of a home magazine. Modern white cabinets with oil-rubbed bronze hardware, subway tile backsplash, pull out drawers, a massive 8x5 Italian quartz center island with an oversized undermount sink. Globe pendant lighting from West Elm, Bosch dishwasher and GE double ovens-ready for all your entertaining! Sleek plank flooring throughout downstairs and brand new pet friendly carpet with waterproof padding. (However, no pets are in the home). The dining room features a West Elm capiz chandelier. There is a main floor bedroom & three bedrooms upstairs along with a loft with desk/work area. The master bathroom was just renovated with a new soaking tub, marble tile in the shower with a relaxing rainfall shower head. Attached is a large master closet. The laundry room was even redone with an art deco tile floor. Backyard is complete with Alumna wood patio cover along with an additional wood covering, soothing fountains and beautiful landscaping. All this in the highly desirable Harveston Community with lake, pool, clubhouse & more! Walking distance to schools, close to Promenade mall, restaurants & easy access to both freeways.
Single Family, 2 Story
Brick, Frame, Stucco
2,806 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Loft, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Meeting Room, Breakfast Bar, Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage.
- Stucco, Brick, Frame
- Concrete, Covered, Patio, Slab
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Community Spa
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Gutters, Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $534,500
Median Sold Price $448,500
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS