Beautiful Country Property close to Everything!! 5 min from hwy 50 and shopping! In a quiet nice neighborhood with great neighbors. This house features 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on the top level with a single story feel. Has a great layout and open floor plan. Has a awesome wrap around covered deck that includes ceiling fans, spa and awesome view of the sierras. Downstairs has a bonus room/studio with a separate entrance. Perfect for a rental, extra bedroom, game room or man cave/gym. This house is all electric which helps a ton with fire insurance! Plus multiple fire departments within a couple miles. House has 5 usable sloped acres with a big pasture for your horses or? Parking and room for all your toys as well as several outbuildings for storage. This home is super clean and shows pride of ownership. Dont let this one pass you by!
Single Family, Ranch
Public Water Service
1,960 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -1 space
EL DORADO UNION HIGH
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook, Living/Dining Combo
- Bath Description
- Tile, Combined Tub/Shower, Dual Sinks, Shower Only, Tub Only
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Evaporative, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Living Room, Pellet Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. RV Parking.
- Deck, Covered
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Low Maintenance, Out Building, Shed. Corner, Road Maintenance Agreement, Paved Road, Private Roads, Sloped, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $469,000
Median Sold Price $399,000
Days On Site 71
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: CAMLMLS-X MetroList