Stunning single story home on huge cul-de-sac lot in the heart of town, close to everything! Move right in and start enjoying your amazing backyard in this turnkey home. Kitchen and bathrooms are all updated. Home has had new interior paint, new exterior paint, new water heater, new air conditioner & furnace, PEX re-pipe, new fascia board on exterior, new landscaping, new LED lighting, and much more, all within the past 5 years! Enjoy a 4 car driveway and pristine landscaping at the end of a cul-de-sac in one of the most fun neighborhoods around. Backyard is a dream come true with its huge space, multiple entertainment areas, large garden with 5 fruit trees, fire pit, and even a fully finished converted shed currently being used as an additional room. Backyard is ultra private and feels a world away from the hustle and bustle of Orange County. Too many features and upgrades to list. Current owners walk to everything including the lake, restaurants and bars, summer concerts and other special events in central park, tennis courts, and more! Enjoy the lifestyle this unique property has to offer. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own one of the best lots in all of RSM.
Single Family, Craftsman, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater
1,272 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Ranchwood (R2) (Rw)
Saddleback Valley Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Garage
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Range/Oven Free Standing, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Fire Pit.
- Additional Interior Features
- Meeting Room, French Doors, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage, Off Street, Private, Side by Side.
- Concrete, Front Porch, Stone/Tile
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fishing Pier, BBQ, Biking/Fitness Trail, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Out Building, Security Lighting. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Santa Margarita Pkwy to Fundadores (South), Left Via Niara, Left Calle Alimar.
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $679,900
Median Sold Price $645,000
Days On Site 69
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS