Neat and open one bedroom condo close to 4 season activities in the Maine Mountains. Easily heats with electric or wood stove. Larger than the one bedrooms in Newry (13 miles north) at about half the price. Close to lakes and Bethel. Park and store wood at the front door, enter into large mudroom for your gear and sit back and enjoy airy living room and kitchen. Off the back sit on your own covered porch looking toward Mt Abram slopes. Household pets allowed. Common room and storage room in the basement. Lots of upgrades. Check it out.
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story, Townhouse
Private Water Service, Well, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Shingle
717 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
Rsu 44/Msad 44
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 717 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate
- Electric Heating, Wood. Baseboard, Stove.
- Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- Shared Driveway, Gravel, Off Street.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Mountain, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach Access, Paved Road, Public Roads, Rolling, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $224,500
Median Sold Price $124,600
Days On Site 142
Sales-List Price 91.0%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System