REPRODUCTION COLONIAL WITH IN-LAW APARTMENT in York! Three levels of finished living space including a walk up third floor offers many options. Wide pine floors, large country kitchen with Chefâs 6-burner gas stove, a wood-burning fireplace and lots of natural light. Front to back living room offers an additional wood-burning fireplace and ample views of the wooded surroundings. Master bedroom boasts two walk in closets and master bath with tub and separate step in shower. Extra storage over the garage also can be accessed by 2nd floor. Formal dining room and welcoming entry way/mudroom. In-law apartment offers an open concept kitchen and living room and private bedroom and bath with its own laundry. New roof and recently painted. Fabulous two level deck is perfect for entertaining friends & family. Walk in cedar closet, generator and sauna is a plus! Private setting yet only Â½ mile to major road access & 10 minutes to area beaches, town amenities & Portsmouth, NH. One-hour to Boston.
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Well, Private Water Service, No Water
Wood Frame, Wood Siding
Public Sewer, Septic, Private Sewer System
3,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Mud Room
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,500 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Oil, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Walkup, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Wood-burning, 2 or More Fireplaces.
- Additional Interior Features
- Carpet Free Home, Cedar Closet, Woodburning Fireplace, Sauna, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Gravel, Garage, Off Street, On Site.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sauna, Shed. Golf Course, Close To Shops, Other, Dead End, Gravel Road, Private Roads, Level, Open, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $625,000
Median Sold Price $468,000
Days On Site 174
Sales-List Price 96.8%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network