Original owner is now downsizing! Complete privacy in a residential neighborhood! Make this your next home to enjoy summer gatherings on your custom deck with attached screened in porch! Elderado stone fireplace doubles as a fire pit & grill!Prime lot w/ private rear yard is the perfect place for a game of corn hole or horse shoes, forest preservation behind home (no one can not build behind you!) Boonsboro School District! Home located in quiet cul-de-sac. Brick front w/ with 4 nice size bedrooms & Master suite which offers separate shower, soaking tub, 2 vanities & large walk in Master closet. Main level offers grand foyer with office or formal sitting area, separate dining room w/bow window, kitchen w/island, breakfast room w/wall of windows & a family room. Majority of main level is hardwood! Living room transforms into a home theater with a built in projector & screen for family nights. Shed has electric. Large, unfinished lower level w/ high ceilings, walk out & rough inplumbing, great for storage or could be finished for more living space! Close to Shepherdstown, Antietam Battlefield & only 4 miles from the Potomac river for boating, fishing or kayaking! Home is close enough to the interstate to let you live in the country but yet work in the city. Side loading, 2 car garage w/ extra wide drive way! 1 YEAR HMS HOME WARRANTY INCLUDED! This home has been appraised by a local appraiser.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Hea
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,897 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,897 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Enclosed, Screened-in, Roof Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Grill - Outdoors, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Dead End Street.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $489,950
Median Sold Price $313,000
Days On Site 74
Sales-List Price 96.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS