These dont come along often “ this completely renovated 4-bd, 2.5 bath sits in a great neighborhood, overlooking a gorgeous lake, with plenty of room for the whole family. Main level features an open kitchen/living area, big picture windows in front, a wood-burning fireplace, hardwood floors, and two sliding doors that walk out to the wrap-around deck. The kitchen has been completely renovated with new cabinets, counters, backsplash & hardwood floors. All appliances convey, including washer & dryer, which are on the main level. The spacious master bedroom includes a huge walk-in closet, and attached bath that with double-vanity and tile shower. Two full bedrooms and a nice office area round out the main level. The full basement includes another full bedroom, half bath and big den/living room. A downstairs bar makes this the perfect spot for entertaining, with a walkout to the back patio, which also overlooks the lake. The 2-car garage provides plenty of parking & storage.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,017 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Utility Room
- Master Suite
- First Floor Laundry
- Custom Cabinetry, Eat-In Kitchen, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Shower Only
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Storm Window
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 2. Basement, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Woodburning Fireplace, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Internet Connection, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Tenant Parking - Unassigned, Off Street.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Water Front, Workshop, Shed / Utility Building, Sliding Glass Door. Pond.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $105,000
Median Sold Price $47,000
Days On Site 158
Sales-List Price 91.7%
SOURCE: MARIS - MidAmerica Regioanl Information System