This delightful, and well cared for family home has so much to offer! Wonderful, bright, and open, the first floor flows nicely from kitchen to dining to living room with a terrific front facing office option and charming 1/2 bath. Second floor features three generous sized bedrooms, including laundry room, open hallway, full bath and master with walk-in closet and 3/4 bath with double vanity. Every family needs additional space and this home has two amazing basement areas for play, for guests, office or separate theater/recording room. Located on three acres, there is plenty of room for crafting your own outdoor space options. Close to all major routes and easy access to Route 95. A wonderful central location to all things on the Maine and NH seacoast.
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Private Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
Private Sewer System
2,582 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Generator, Propane
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,872 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 710 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric Heating, Oil, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Finished, Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- Gravel, Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rural, Dirt Road, Paved Road, Private Roads, Open, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $399,900
Median sold price $337,750
Days On Market 156
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System