Terrific investment opportunity in a fantastic North Framingham location. Potential 6.5% cap rate! Large studio apartment with bedroom alcove and balcony. Updates include new HVAC unit for central heat and air conditioning, new glass sliding doors to balcony, tile floors in the kitchen, and some newer appliances. Coin-op laundry on the premises and covered carport parking a plus! Long term tenants currently paying $850/month and would like to stay. Conveniently located to Framingham State University, restaurants, shopping and all major highways. Cash preferred but portfolio financing available. Please schedule your private appointment.
394 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box
- Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Intercom System
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Stone
- Wall Unit.
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Tar Gravel
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond, Beach, Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
M:102 B:93 L:5998 U:004
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $485,000
Median sold price $395,000
Days On Market 88
Sales-List Price 101.8%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network