Own a piece of history with this appealing 175 year old two story home rimmed with an ornate wrought iron fence. Located in the heart of Sinking Spring, this home lovely blend of old with new and charm with convenience. Parking is plentiful with the 5 car off street private lot. Inside you'll find 3 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths, original hardwood floors throughout, replaced windows, brand new powder room on first floor, and an updated full bath including a stall shower and original claw foot bath tub. The dream eat-in kitchen includes custom Monterey Maple cabinets, GE Profile appliances package with dual fuel gas range with convection oven, french door refrigerator with lower freezer, upgraded dishwasher, granite counter tops with tile back splash and tile flooring and a deep granite sink. Warm and economical gas hot water heat, electric hot water, Eco water softer system, and front loading Bosch washer/dryer included in the handy laundry just off the kitchen. Spacious heart-of-the home dining room opens to the formal Living Room. Large welcoming front porch and an additional storage in enclosed side porch/mud room, which also offers a second entrance to the basement. 2 sheds in back yard area for even more storage, one is the old outhouse! Desirable Wilson School District, Green Valley Elementary, and Wilson West Middle School.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,600 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,600 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Range/Oven Built-in, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Water Treatment System
- Tile, Wood
- Wall Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiators, Wall Unit.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Dirt
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Private.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard, Side Yard. Flag Lot, Open.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $389,900
Median Sold Price $250,000
Days On Site 102
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS