LOCATION!! LOCATION!! LOCATION!! This is the home you've been waiting for, come ready to place an offer. MOVE IN READY!! Spacious layout, Eat in Kitchen, Dining Area & Living Room on main level. Master Bedroom with double closets and Renovated Master Bath w/walk in shower, 2 additional bedrooms and Full Bathroom with tub on upper level. Family Room with wood burning fireplace, BONUS ROOM/OFFICE with attached bathroom & laundry room on lower level. New carpet on upper & lower levels. Entire home freshly painted, updates & renovations throughout the home on .33 acres! Plus ATTACHED 2 Car Garage!! This is a MUST SEE!! In Progress: Air Quality Sealant Certification, New Insulation & Attic Ventilation, Landscaping, New Windows on upper Level & New Sliding Rear Door - will be completed before closing.
Single Family, Split Level, 2+ Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water
2,296 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Fiber Optics, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Prince George's County Public Schools
ERNEST EVERETT JUST
CHARLES HERBERT FLOWERS
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,696 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs, Space For Rooms, Crawl
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Stone, Fireplace Screen, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $359,900
Median Sold Price $338,000
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS