Last Updated: 11/22/2017 5:59 AM
Super sunny exposure, Glacier and Bay views, lilacs, raspberries, gardens, greenhouses, a creek ambling along the side, and yes, a really comfortable, well maintained home. You will love the open floor plan upstairs, master bedroom/bath, the craft room and family room in the lower level, the woodstove for cozy winter fires, and the large deck for summer BBQs. Feels like ''home.''
Single Family, Raised Ranch
Kenai Peninsula Borough
2,320 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
DSL Available, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- First Floor Bedroom
- Dining Area
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Washer/dryer Hookup, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Attached Garage, No Covered Parking.
- Lot View
- Bay, Mountain, View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Creek, Greenhouse, Landscaped, Private Yard, Satellite Dish, Shed. Government Maintained Road.