Awesome Waterfront Property on an Inlet of the San Francisco Bay. Over 2,000 sq.ft. includes 3 spacious bedrooms & 2-1/2 baths. The Bright Living Room overlooks the deck and your Dock and makes it perfect for entertaining, or just relax while watching the ducks, swimmers, paddle boarders and boaters drifting by. The Chef's kitchen has plenty of counter space and also has an eating area that is open to a sunny patio or you can use the large Formal Dining Room for those special dinners. The huge master bedroom has a deck overlooking the water for you to enjoy the sunsets. Two more spacious bedrooms down the hall. Transportation, shopping and entertainment is within walking distance. This is your opportunity to live on an Island and feel like you are on a year-round vacation.
Townhouse, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,054 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Alameda (510) 748-4000
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Laundry Room, In Unit
- Counter Top - Tile, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Updated Baths, Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Range/Oven Free Standing, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Linoleum
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Decorative, Living Room.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Disabled Bath Feat, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, Off Street, 2 Space/Unit, Guest Parking.
- Deck, Patio, Enclosed
- Lot View
- Bay, Panoramic, Water, Marina View, Greenbelt
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock, Front Yard, Garden/Play. Bay Front.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places