Location, location with acreage and within minutes of all major convinces in and surrounding Williamsburg. Builder has secured a special 2 acres lot located 1/2 mile from the famous nationally recognized Pierces Barque Restaurant, 7 miles from the College of William and Mary, 6.3 Miles from Colonial Williamsburg and 3 miles from the popular Waller Mill Park which offers a dog park, hiking / biking trails, kayaking, fishing and much more. If you are military & have been issued PCS orders, this location will put you within minutes of Camp Peary, Ft. Eustis, Naval Weapons Station and the US Cost Guard Training Center in Yorktown Va. This beautiful ranch style home will offer interior features to include an open floor plan concept, 42" cabinets, granite counter tops, a gourmet style kitchen w/center island, stainless steel appliance package and fireplace. This home will also feature a finished bonus room w/separate full bathroom making this space a premium for many uses. Exterior will offer a covered front porch, a true two car garage and a private deck off the rear which will overlook beautiful green space. Your time to purchase is know!! Call for current builder incentives.
Single Family, Ranch, A-Frame
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Brick Veneer, Frame
2,038 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Stove
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Stone Counter Top, Hydro Tub, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Finished Garage, 2 Car Garage, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Frame, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in
- Composition, Asphalt, Shingle
- Level, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door. Horse Property, Irregular, Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $349,950
Median Sold Price $300,000
Days On Site 68
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: Central Virginia Regional MLS