YOU CAN LIVE THE DREAM! Priced below assessed value. Beautiful Potomac River views, w/soothing sounds of waves on the shoreline & salty breezes. Protective rip-rap already in place & terrific pier: all set for you to crab, fish, raise oysters, boat, kayak, or simply sit and enjoy the views, watching the osprey, eagles & herons fly home in the evening sunset. Full length screened in porch looks out over the water all the way to VA. Custom built in '05 with an open floor plan, this home has many windows and sliding glass doors to take full advantage of the views. Other features include ceiling fans, hardwood floors, a large breakfast bar and laundry/utility room. Sturdy cement pilings are high enough to allow parking underneath, with room to host crab & oyster feasts on the cement pad, or just hang a hammock! Located near the end of the quiet road makes this a peaceful place. Perfect as a vacation, 2nd home or year round living! You don't want to let this one get away.
Single Family, 1 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, We
1,344 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
220v Service, Cable TV, Underground
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Galley Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,344 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Underground Parking.
- Screened-in, Enclosed, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Fishing. River Front, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $359,000
Median Sold Price $345,000
Days On Site 132
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS