Located in the sunbelt of Pebble Beach, this timeless yet classical 1920s estate showcases mesmerizing ocean views all the way to Point Lobos. This abode is situated on the magnificent Carberry Knoll of the 17-Mile drive route and is surrounded by the lush Del Monte forest. Featuring a magical storyline, the 2nd Canary Cottage is historically famous as being the 2nd discrete gambling casino of Pebble Beach during the 1930s. Tastefully restored to perfection this manor is sure to capture your heart and soul. Architecturally thoughtful the home is elegant and cozy, with a warm welcoming ambiance. Unique features include original wide plank hand scraped floors, custom metal windows and doors, etched glass panels, and hardware from France, and a 13th century fireplace surround. Boasting magnificent grounds with an impressive front and side courtyard, reflective pond, and stunning guest house that could be utilized as an artist studio or fitness room.
Single Family, Contemporary, Traditional
3 Full/2 Half
Water Heater Solar
5,358 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Gas Dryer Hookup
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Range/Oven Built-in, Range Hood, Warming Drawer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Central Vacuum
- Guest Facilities
- Zero Clearance, Propane, Propane, Living Room, Gas Starter, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar, High Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Uncovered, Gated Parking, Guest Parking.
- Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Security Lighting.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $3,086,500
Median Sold Price $1,767,950
Days On Site 168
Sales-List Price 93.1%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS