Lovely remodeled ranch home cozily tucked away on 5.15 acres. Gleaming hardwood in family room, kitchen, powder room and hallway. Master Ste boast a large custom shower and walk in closet. Kitchen with granite counter tops, SS appliances and plenty of room for a large table for family gatherings. Large bonus room. Can be a 4th bedroom or a man cave. French doors open to a spacious deck that overlooks a private backyard. Bring the chickens! There's a pen waiting for them too. No HOA! Plenty of parking space. Come see it today!
Single Family, Ranch, A-Frame, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,652 sq. ft
2,652 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable In Street, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,652 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Steam. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 5-10 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Dog Run, Garden, Out Building. Level, Wooded.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $255,000
Median Sold Price $209,995
Days On Site 81
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)