Wonderful Colonial home with commuter friendly location. Many of the features: fresh Paint 2 story foyer w/ dual sided stair case to kitchen, dual zone HVAC, Eat-in kitchen w/breakfast area, upgraded cabinets, Granite, all new floor coverings, Lg. family room w/ dual sided fireplace that opens to library, dining area with bay window, formal living room and Full In-Law-Suite in basement.
Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
4,061 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Vint Hill Landbay H
Miller & Smiths Homes @ Vint Hill
Underground, Cable TV, Fiber Optics
Fauquier County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Library, Breakfast Room, Attic, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,726 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,335 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Garage.
- Lot View
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $500,000
Median Sold Price $426,250
Days On Site 83
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS