This extraordinary brick, turn-key home exudes warmth and luxury with beautifully executed renovations including, carpet, paint, full appointed bar in lower level. The captivating colonial on a peaceful private road offers an inviting porch that sets the stage for the beauty inside. Guests are welcomed into a dramatic 2 story foyer that leads into a large family room with a stunning stone fireplace. Boasting 2 functional layout that includes both formal and casual spaces, a stunning gourmet chef~s kitchen with adjoining breakfast room that opens to an expansive trex deck with a scenic vista view on 4 acres. Retreat in the sunny owner~s suite with grand bath, walk in closet, built-ins and sitting room with fireplace. For some much needed relaxation, enjoy a movie in your home theatre and drinks, popcorn or candy at your built-in snack bar. The rest of the walk-out lower level features a large rec room with new built-in bar for entertaining, a study and a potential 5th bedroom. Located in the convenient Shenstone neighborhood close to downtown Leesburg and the Greenway. This home is ready for you to enjoy!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
5 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
7,641 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
KENNETH W. CULBERT
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Media, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 5,196 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,445 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Palladian Windows
- 2. Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Crown Molding, Tray, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $657,995
Median Sold Price $515,000
Days On Site 66
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS