Highly sought after property in Hamlet on Sunfish, and Stillwater school district. Private paved walking/biking paths and community gathering area with gazebo. This home has all the extras-granite throughout, maple cabinets/woodwork and stunning mirage wood flooring, solid 6 panel doors. In floor radiant heating in lower level. Feel at home while enjoying the video!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Sump Pump, Well
3,661 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
834 - Stillwater
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Loft, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath, Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,266 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,395 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Central Vacuum, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Walkout, Finished, Daylight, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- 1. Fireplace, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Asphalt Shingle, Pitched
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Community Pool, Heated
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deeded Beach Access, Dock, Gazebo, Sidewalks. City Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $554,279
Median Sold Price $468,200
Days On Site 106
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)