Last Updated: 9/25/2017 6:00 AM
Beautiful lakefront 1.5 story with walkout basement, walksout to gorgeous patio, tiered landscaping & right into the lake. Gorgeous lake views from most rooms. Great room has soaring 2 story ceiling and fireplace. Updates in kitchen with tile floor & granite countertops. Fabulous trex deck across back of home. Masterbath updated. Finished bsmt with huge rec room, fireplace and guest bedroom and lots of storage. Bdrm 2 walks out to courtyard, overlooking the golf course. Perfect home for living and entertaining.
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
Stone Trim, Stucco
Yes - 2 spaces
Blue Springs South
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Dining
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cooktop Downdraft, Dryer, Humidifier, Microwave, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Carpet - Partial
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Gas.
- Finished, Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Thermal Window
- 2. Family Room, Great Room, Kitchen, See Through.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Stucco, Stone
- Deck, Patio, Covered, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Body of Water
- Lake Access, Lake Front, First Lake Tier
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Lake. Lake Front.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Golf Facilities
- Security Features
- Complex Features
- HOA Dues Include
- Exercise Trail, Play Area, Pool, Security Service, Tennis Courts
470 to Lakewood Blvd. W to Pebble Beach. South to Inverrary. Right to home on right.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $334,950
Median sold price $240,000
Days On Market 94
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: Heartland MLS