Last Updated: 9/24/2017 7:39 AM
A Fabulous Find in a Fantastic Location! One level living @ it's best! Very open floorplan. Enter a Cathedral Grand Room w/Stone Fireplace. Separate Formal Dining Room. Updated Kitchen has breakfast area. Huge Master Suite with updated bathroom. Generous size secondary BR's. Large, level, private fenced back and located on cul-de-sac. Extended deck for entertaining. Award winning school district!
Single Family, Other
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,684 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Bedroom on Main
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Counter Top - Solid Surface, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Ventilator
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Factory Built, Gas Starter, Great Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Foyer, Internet Connection, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0, 1/3 to 1/2 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Street Lights, Walk to Shopping. Cul-De-Sac, Other, Paved Road, Level.
400 North to Exit 10 (Old Milton) Head east Turn right on Jones Bridge- Turn right into . Turn right on Brooks Bridge Xing home in Cul-de-sac.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $539,000
Median sold price $405,000
Days On Market 81
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service